Welcome to my Blog, this is where I will share the wonderful things
that happen in my life, the joys, the smiles, the blessings. I hope you
will enjoy yourself here and please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Cathy (Mercieschild)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Get Well Card

This is just a simple card I made for a friend who has had
an operation.  Of course butterflies.  I had to make it 
quickly because the mailman was coming and I had 
to get it out there and pray he would pick it up.  I don't 
know about your mailman  but mine only picks up 
mail if he is dropping some off :)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute...sure to make the recipient feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card to cheer your friend up! Love the embossed background, butterflies and that is the cutest digi girl! Thanks for visiting my blog, when are you making another card?? I keep checking in on you... get those crafty fingers in action, lol
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete