Welcome to my Blog, this is where I will share the wonderful things
that happen in my life, the joys, the smiles, the blessings. I hope you
will enjoy yourself here and please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Cathy (Mercieschild)

Friday, October 19, 2012

Card for my sister

I won't know what to do when I have a stamping room or desk and more than minimal supplies again. But until then I will still make cards. My sister likes to get a card at least once a month and since she lives so far away, I love making her one . Hugs, Cathy K

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you made for your sister Cathy! I love the bear and cup of hot chocolate! So you are loosing your scraproom??? What is happening?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I looked through your blog a bit and really enjoyed the cards for the troops. I'm an Air Force brat and an ex militray spouse so I was happy to see the support. I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. It's always great to have a new visitor and I hope you'll stop by again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I will pray that Matt comes home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy, Thanks so much for ALL the encouragement and wonderful comments you left today. You didn't leave me your email address so I could send you your freebies. If you go back to my page and click the contact me button or just directly email me at hrspecdeb(at)yahoo(dot)com, I will gladly send those out right asway! I'm looking forward to your next creation on here too! You're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete