Welcome to my Blog, this is where I will share the wonderful things
that happen in my life, the joys, the smiles, the blessings. I hope you
will enjoy yourself here and please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Cathy (Mercieschild)

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Celebrate (TLC)

I love this image and I love the birds, I have a beautiful view of the bird feeder from my chair. Though it is not Arizona with the sunshine, it is Iowa with the cold, snow and rain and icy roads today. But the birds are still beautiful. So I had to make this card LOL The birds on the bottom do not quite show up because they are all together in a group. And I love sparkle so they all had to sparkle LOL hugs,Cathy K

1 comment:

  1. this card is beautiful. Found your site on Cuddlebug cuties site hope you will come follow me as well. www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com.
    Happy Crafting.

    ReplyDelete