Welcome to my Blog, this is where I will share the wonderful things
that happen in my life, the joys, the smiles, the blessings. I hope you
will enjoy yourself here and please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Cathy (Mercieschild)

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Liebster Award

I have wanted to get this done for weeks, we have been on the road traveling and I had my blogs picked out for weeks. We are finally staying someplace for 2 weeks so I can get this out to those 5 I have chosen.
First I want to thank Deb Ochs-LaGrone from A Look Through My Eye Blogspot 
http://alookthroughmyeye.blogspot.com/
for giving me this award. I was so honored.
Now a little about this award and then the blogs I felt I wanted to honor. 

About the Award
This award was designed to be a blog award in the Pay It Forward fashion.  Once you've been nominated, you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.

Rules for Acceptance
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.  Post the award onto your blog.  Give the award to five blogger who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers.  leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

Pay it Forward
Choosing five bloggers whom I find inspiring isn't easy as I am inspired by so many!  Here are my choices and I hope you will enjoy... 
all of these artists are so cool... 
do check them out and become a follower!

Here are the one's I have chosen, 

http://sparkly-train.blogspot.com
Mary Anne has a heart as big as a mountain and makes cards and packages  for the men and women over in Afghanistan besides making the most beautiful  cards.  I know you will enjoy her blog.

http//givemetime2inkaboutit.blogspot.com
Chrisann is another amazing one, she also has such a big heart and I have watched here become an amazing stamper.  She comes up with the most amazing ideas for cards.  Enjoy her blog 

http://stampartdesignbykathryne.blogspot.com
I love Kathryne's blog, she has amazing cards . Her coloring on her images is amazing.  She is a freehand graphic illustrator and I wanted you all to see her amazing work. 

http://piece-ofheartblogspot.com
Sharon has an awesome blog and so many wonderful ideas and also the greatest free sentiments. If you looking for a special sentiment I know Sharon has them. I know you will enjoy her blog.  

http//scrapaholicpaperjunkie.blogspot.ca
Madge has a very great blog and gives wonderful ideas for cards and then even the templates and measurements for the cards. She gives the greatest incentive for stepping out of the box for card layouts.  You will enjoy her blog.


 Now to these 5, it is your turn to pick 5 blogs and bless them with the Liebster award.  

Hugs, Cathy 



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Liebster Award Cathy!!!!! It is so nice to see you in blogland, eeek!!! I have thought of you many times.. Where are you heading after your 2 weeks? My new email is jerri255@bellaliant.net if you want to drop me a line, I would sooooooo love that! Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on picking up the Liebster award Cathy. I know Sharon will be so honoured that you chose her! She is a wonderful woman who creates awesome sentiments.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete