Welcome to my Blog, this is where I will share the wonderful things
that happen in my life, the joys, the smiles, the blessings. I hope you
will enjoy yourself here and please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Cathy (Mercieschild)

Friday, April 19, 2013

K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Sweetie)

We had a Keep It Simple Sweetie swap on our Original House Mouse Lover's Group and it was so hard for me to just leave well enough alone LOL .  I think jewels and glitz make a card but this is what I came up with fast as I only had 15 minutes to make a card before we got in the car to start traveling again LOL.  I love this image and one of my members sent this to me.  I used to have the stamp but alas, someone else has it now.  Maybe it is one of my favorites because I used to be on a tennis team and loved it. Oh Well,  I still think there should be a colored rinestone on each bow and a bit of glitter on the tennis ball and a few more embellishments but I had to go by the rules, since I am the one that made the rules LOL  Hugs, Cathy 

3 comments:

  1. I forgot what KISS meant...short memory LOL...Another wonderful meece card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I can keep it simple, you certainly can. lol. After all, as you said, you made the rules. I would have used that as an excuse to break them though. I think whoever's getting this card is lucky. It's very cute.

    ReplyDelete