Welcome to my Blog, this is where I will share the wonderful things
that happen in my life, the joys, the smiles, the blessings. I hope you
will enjoy yourself here and please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Cathy (Mercieschild)

Friday, July 19, 2013

A Touch From Heaven by Neal Pylant & Christopher Pylant



I have decided to start sharing a few things in my life on here.  One of my loves is reading .  I used to be a librarian along with some other careers.  

I just read an amazing book called "A Touch From Heaven"  It is about a couple who wanted a boy to pass on their name for the next generation. They were blessed to have a beautiful baby boy named Christopher (the co-author of this book) . It tells the story of the trials they went through when Christopher was diagnosed with a brain tumor at a very young age.  
This is a book that once you start you will not be able to put it down.  They share their innermost heart and emotions and how they see a miracle happen.  So if you like a book that keeps your attention then this is the book for you.  Amazon & Barnes and Noble carry this book if you are interested. Thank you for allowing me to share . Hugs, Cathy 


No comments:

Post a Comment