Welcome to my Blog, this is where I will share the wonderful things
that happen in my life, the joys, the smiles, the blessings. I hope you
will enjoy yourself here and please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Cathy (Mercieschild)

Saturday, May 3, 2014

I have not posted since January because I had an accident and it required me having a whole new hip and bone.  So I have been in the process of healing and learning to walk and finding life a bit different than before.  Also we are now in Montana and I am once again collecting some stamping things as I had to leave most of what I had behind because of traveling in the car and not having enough room. But you know the saying, " a stamper cannot be stopped" LOL.
I am so happy that the other day I was able to walk 2 miles and my goal is for at least 3 as I have to be able to walk quite a distance when we get to the Philippines to work with the people and the homeless children. I am planning on taking many images and color crayons so they can have fun. I can't take much on the plane so I decided that was the best.  Hugs, Cathy K

1 comment:

  1. Glad to read you are doing better! Hey, I have a bunch of images stamped up that you can take with you. They are not stamped with Memento so I cant color with copics-do you want me to send you some? Email me your address if you want some.

    ReplyDelete