Welcome to my Blog, this is where I will share the wonderful things
that happen in my life, the joys, the smiles, the blessings. I hope you
will enjoy yourself here and please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Cathy (Mercieschild)

Friday, August 23, 2013

If it's About An Ice Cream Cone .....

Anybody that really knows me knows that I think it is a horrible injustice to eat ice cream in a bowl. Ice Cream was made for cones. Yes, even at my age, my ice cream has to be in a cone and a sugar cone makes all the better.  Well, anyway,  I love this image and we are just staying with some friends and all I had packed was some different shades of purple and of course my copics LOL. They even won out over makeup LOL. This card was made for a swap on Homemadecards group. I love purple and the girl who's name I received to send to is very special to me.  Anyway I found some shades of purple flowers in the zipper bag of my suitcase and I went into my jewelry case and found the purple centers and the heart. I also found some butterflies I had punched out for something else and put them in the case to protect them since I didn't use them like I planned :) This is a Mo image called "Lacie with Ice Cream" Isn't she just adorable.
Thank you for looking and have a blessed day.  Hugs, Cathy K

No comments:

Post a Comment