Welcome to my Blog, this is where I will share the wonderful things
that happen in my life, the joys, the smiles, the blessings. I hope you
will enjoy yourself here and please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Cathy (Mercieschild)

Sunday, May 5, 2013

For My Friend

Here is a card I made for a friend of mine who adopted as rescue dog who had been severely beaten and her back legs do not work right because of the abuse and she is afraid of every shadow and every movement.  For some reason she felt comfortable with Mark and I and wanted to be on our laps and we would find her on our bed. One time I felt something warm under the blanket and it was Sophie (her name) She weighs only about 4 lbs.  So I made my friend this card when I saw the image.  This is a Meljens image. I truly need a new camera.  The colors that show here are not the true colors so hopefully a good camera is in my future LOL I am still making cards on my bed or on the floor but I am believing for our own home soon.  
Hugs, Cathy 


2 comments:

  1. So cute and I am sure your friend will be most grateful that you thought enough of her to make a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you Cathy-I am sure your friend will love this! I use a free photo editing program called Picasa that lets me crop and add text and with one touch, brightens the picture! It is awesome and OH so easy...needless to say, it might not be your camera!

    ReplyDelete