Welcome to my Blog, this is where I will share the wonderful things
that happen in my life, the joys, the smiles, the blessings. I hope you
will enjoy yourself here and please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Cathy (Mercieschild)

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Meljen's Bejeweled Bliss ChallengeI

I love Meljen's  digi's and besides her digi's being heart stealers she is the sweetest girl herself.  I have absolutely loved getting to know her.  I would adopt her if I could :)  Anyway, this is the first time I have entered one of her challenges even though I use her images a lot.  We were supposed to make it sparkle. So the swirls are glitter paper, the stars are glitter paper and the skirt has glitter dots on it, oh and the paper behind the die cut is white glitter too .  I had fun LOL  Some of you know how I love sparkle on cards LOL.  This image is called "Windswept Diva" and she has the cutest images of different poses of this diva. I love them all.  Thank you for looking.  Have a wonderful  stamping day. Hugs, Cathy K

2 comments:

  1. I really love your card - she is so happy with who she is! Wonderful texture and bling!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Lovely!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete