Welcome to my Blog, this is where I will share the wonderful things
that happen in my life, the joys, the smiles, the blessings. I hope you
will enjoy yourself here and please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Cathy (Mercieschild)

Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Australian Swap Card

We were to make a card that depicted something in Australia,  I have just arrived in Arizona (yahhh) and most of my images and stamps and digi's are still packed but I found this one.  Wish I knew who made this image.  Anyway,  again with the turquoise accents.  Would you believe I found this corner punch and edge punch (the set) at I think it was Ross's or T.J.Max for $5.99 Regular $24.99  Love their stores for hidden treasures and they are Martha Stewart punches.  God spoils me. LOL  hugs, Cathy K

No comments:

Post a Comment